Only the latest equipment are being used to capture your special day. Digital broadcast quality cameras are used to eliminate the use of unnecessary lights in the church and reception. You receive a fully edited video and DVD with background music. Photos of the wedding are being incorporated to produce a pleasing end result.
For still photography we use the latest digital cameras to capture all the precious moments on more than 400 photos. You receive these photos on CD from which you choose 200 to be presented in a unique handmade album of leather – ready to show your friends and family!
Before the Ceremony
- Photos and video of the reception venue
- One hour before the bride departs for the ceremony we take photos and video of her. This saves time after the ceremony so that the guests do not have to wait too long before the couple arrives at the reception.
At the Ceremony
- Photos and video of the guests arriving at the ceremony
- We video the whole ceremony in an unobtrusive way (no lights are being used)
- Photos of all the important moments (ring giving, signing the register, etc.)
After the Ceremony
- Group photos of you and your family
- Photos of the couple
Click on image to view more albums…
- The whole reception is being captured on video
- Photos of the guests at each table
- Cutting the cake
- Photographs with friends
- Any other requests
- Unlimited amount of photographs taken.
- Receive images on DVD.
- Colour/Sepia/B&W photographs.
- You choose 200 you like.
- Genuine leather Storybook album.
- or Traditional album.
- Computer edited video DVD.
- Thank you cards.